At Academic Analytics, we’re always seeking qualified candidates to join our team. Please send us your resume and we will contact you if you are a match for any of our
Current Job Openings
This position will support the Discovery Product team and will own and manage specific projects as needed. The candidate will need the ability to
gain a deep understanding of the entire Academic Analytics product suite and data set but will specialize in the implementation and development of Discovery products.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the Higher Education sector, specifically from a private product perspective and will be comfortable delivering presentations
to campus leadership. The successful candidate will demonstrate the product team’s core principles of flexibility, collaboration, and innovation. To learn more about this
position and to apply, please click on the link below.
The Data Analyst will assist in the development, implementation, and maintenance of complex queries, reports, and analyses related to research universities.
Reporting to the Analyst Team Manager, you will provide expertise and insight to engage and stimulate increased client utilization of Academic Analytics
solutions as strategic assets in client decision making and program assessment. You will work with a team of data analysts as part of a dynamic client service operation.
Critical activities involved in this position include:
- Perform data analysis to support client objectives, turning data into insights that drive business decisions
Define report requirements, designs/develops/tests/implements report-based programs; Code/test/debug/document system scripts, programs and reports in application
and database environments.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques, create reports and data visualizations for clients
- Ensure data quality and integrity by completing audits and cross checking data
- Identify and prepare data content for seminars and public communications and presentations
- Seek to understand the structure and environment at each client institution to further collaboration, and customize the clients’ experience with our system
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years data analysis experience or academic training
- Experience working in higher education and/or institutional research a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Working knowledge of SAS/SQL required
- Experience with Tableau required
- Understanding of basic statistics and research methods
The ideal candidate will possess the following personal attributes and characteristics:
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with colleagues in a virtual work environment
- Excellent organizational skills and flexibility to handle several projects simultaneously, prioritizing tasks and meeting deadlines
- Ability to operate in fast-paced, high volume work environment
- Proactive work style; will take initiative to learn business and make personal connections with key personnel internally and externally
- Excellent written and oral communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of data users from various functional levels
- Ability to think analytically and relate statistical concepts and applications to expert and non-expert users
- Results orientation rooted in ability to take ownership of projects and tasks and see them through to completion