Join Academic Analytics for 30-minute webinars featuring updates, tutorials, and insights.
External Discovery Site for Systems – University of Missouri 6/5, 11am EDT
Academic Analytics recently launched a public-facing External Discovery Site (EDS) for University Systems. Join Chris Riley-Tillman, Associate Provost and Professor, University of Missouri to discuss how the system plans to use their new site, and to view the new EDS template now available to all EDS clients and prospects.
Identifying Peers for External Program and Department Reviews 6/19, 11am EDT
Learn how Academic Analytics helps you identify research peers with similar publication concentrations, and similarities on other scholarly research metrics to assist in identifying units from which to recruit external reviewers for academic program and department reviews.
Build teams and find Reviewers for Limited Submission Grants 7/11, 11am EDT
Research Insight is a powerful tool to build research teams and identify reviewers for Limited Submission grants. Join Academic Analytics to learn how you can leverage this workflow at your campus.
Push Notifications for Faculty Insight – Michigan State University 7/22, 11am EDT
Academic Analytics recently launched push notifications to alert Faculty Insight users to funding opportunities, profile views, and related searches. Join Kyle Sweitzer, Data Resource Analyst, Institutional Research, Michigan State University to discuss their implementation and end-user reactions since launch.
Explore Collaborations Using Longitudinal Data 8/7, 11am EDT
Collaborations on campus are vital to your research mission, but capturing data about the extent and nature of those collaborations is difficult, especially in a comparative context. Our dedicated team of analysts created a standardized report that puts these data at your fingertips.
From Feedback to Implemented Enhancement 8/21, 11am EDT
Over Academic Analytics’ entire history, we’ve been driven by feedback from our partner institutions. Tune in to learn how your ideas become enhancements that improve the end-user experience and help us capture and display more of the data relevant to your workflow.
Below are the topics from the spring 2019 webinar series:
– New Dataset: Patents in the Discovery Suite
– New Dataset: Book Chapters in the Discovery Suite
– New Dataset: Clinical Trials in the Discovery Suite
– Revisiting Honorific Awards: New Enhancements to Suggest Nomination Opportunities
Below are the topics from the winter 2019 webinar series.
– Exploring Research Activity Over Time
– Understanding Academic Unit Composition
– Incorporating the School and College Structure in Analytics
– Rising Stars: Identifying and Mentoring Junior Faculty Members
Below are the topics from the fall 2018 webinar series.
– Awards Strategy: recommended honors & nominators
– Building an external platform to showcase scholarship
– Finding subject matter experts locally and nationally
– Finding funding based on teams using Research Insight to identify teams & funding for teams