During times of uncertainty and challenge, critical up-to-date information about your research enterprise and competitive landscape can help your institution emerge stronger after a crisis. Universities are uniquely positioned and qualified to respond to a worldwide crisis. University leaders will discuss these critical topics:
– How is the pandemic affecting universities, faculty, and the research enterprise?
– What are the budgetary implications and how will they differ from the 2009 downturn?
– What is the future of our international relationships in the post-COVID-19 environment?
– What proactive approaches can universities take now?
– How is the public’s perception about research changing?
– What must we do to ensure a strong future for research in the humanities and social sciences?