Explore your research potential
Data to analyze, discover, and connect
Academic Analytics is hiring for the following position
Front End Developer (remote – within US)
The Front End Developer is responsible for developing and maintaining a variety of software that supports our database of scholarly productivity and providing limited end-user support, with a focus on user interface design and development. As part of the development team, you will develop and maintain new applications, as well as support existing applications for our clients and internal users.
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university; a degree in Computer Science, Engineering preferred.
· 1+ years’ experience in software development.
· Experience with C#, ASP.NET, SQL a plus
· Experience with Visual Studio and/or Visual Studio Code
· Excellent written and verbal skills.
· Must have attention for detail and take pride in delivering a quality result.
· Strong candidates will possess a self-starter attitude and exceptional communication skills
· Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
To apply or for more information, please click here to view the complete job description.