Explore your research potential
Data to analyze, discover, and connect
Academic Analytics is hiring for the following position
Associate, Client Solutions
Do you enjoy engaging others about how data and information can inform decision-making? Academic Analytics is seeking a Client Solutions Associate. Who will partner with client universities to utilize Academic Analytics data and tools to full potential. Each Associate manages a portfolio of approximately 15 client universities. Associates provide expertise and insights to assist key client leaders with decision-making, research development and faculty advancement/success. This service solution consists of
- providing quantitative and qualitative insights to clients from standardized solutions and customized analyses;
- delivering product training/support, sharing best practices, enhancing on-campus usage; and
- facilitating interactions among the client and the broader Academic Analytics user community.
As a primary interface with clients, the Client Solutions Associate is also charged with understanding client challenges beyond those the company is currently addressing, exploring innovative uses of the company’s products, and identifying opportunities to expand the relationship through acquisition of new solutions.
- Cultivate trust-based relationships with client personnel
- Engage client leadership via telephone calls, e-mail, video-conference and in-person interactions on campus or at events
- Conduct new client kick-off meetings to review expectations and create project implementation plans, milestones and deliverables
- Maintain client profiles, including business needs and goals
- Serve as technical contact for clients, building positive working relationships
- Facilitate project implementation plans in accordance with contract agreements to meet client expectations
- Proactively identify potential challenges for the client and address them
- Identify opportunities to expand the university-Academic Analytics partnership
- Solicit examples of product usage and case studies from client personnel
- Collaborate with our in-house data analysts to scope ad-hoc analyses as requested by clients
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested
Desired Experience and Skills
- Professional staff experience in higher education
- Intellectually curious and proactive.
- Ability to think analytically and communicate with both data-savvy and non-data-savvy audiences
- Enjoy meeting new people and is comfortable presenting to both large and small groups
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills including the flexibility to handle multiple projects simultaneously, effectively prioritize assignments and meet deadlines
- Master’s degree required, Doctoral degree preferred
- Advanced ability to utilize the Microsoft Office suite of tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Willingness and ability to operate in fast-paced, high-volume, remote work environment
- Eagerness to travel approximately 40% of the time attending on-site client meetings, industry events and internal meetings
- Operate in a virtual structure with employees working from home across multiple states.
- Required travel to client sites or off-site locations for conference and workshops approximately 40%.
Each client, each person, and each relationship counts at Academic Analytics. Our dedicated Solutions Team is an extension of these values. Interested in learning more? Check our website at https://academicanalytics.com and follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/Acad_Analytics.
Please apply through the following link:
Academic Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer