Benchmarking / Analysis on Demand
Leverage the most comprehensive database of scholarly activity to compare yourself with higher education peers. Access our top requested interactive analyses based on trending questions in academia, and your custom report requests all in one place. Enhance your research culture and competitive advantages through targeted analysis.
- Employ data-driven holistic metrics to assist in strategic planning and program/department review
- Support faculty development with career trends drawn from current and aspirant peers
- Identify research active, but under-recognized faculty at your institution
- Discover trending research topics at your institution
- Customize your experience by taking advantage of multiple levels of faculty aggregation, a variety of filtering options, and the ability to create your own bespoke units.
- Benchmarking documentation
"The nice thing about the (benchmarking) tool is you don’t have to limit it… It allows the flexibility of the program directors to do their own custom analysis"
Use data-driven intelligence to identify, support, and strengthen outstanding university research teams and enterprise. Easily discover subject matter experts, funding prospects, and honorific award opportunities.
- Recognize scholars and areas of expertise across a broad range of subjects
- Find suitable honorific awards for your scholars, no matter the stage in their career
- Use 9 variables of our data to create suitability index of recognizing faculty
- Discover funding opportunities in particular areas for individuals or teams
- Create expert teams from across the campus or the country– Pair experienced and junior scholars to build a strong, sustainable research enterprise– Eliminate duplicative entries for limited submission grants
- Research Insight documentation
"When we use Academic Analytics we can …drill down …and start to create …better synergism than we are already experiencing on our campus"
Scholars control their own profiles and can access targeted funding, honorific award opportunities, and potential collaborators. Enables scholars, administrators, and students to search for expertise within our extensive database of scholarly works.
- Build upon your pre-populated research profile
- Identify subject matter experts locally and across the nation
- Receive personalized suggestions for grants and honorific awards
- Find new funding and honorific award opportunities
- Integrate university warehoused data
- Pre-populated faculty data can flow into
- Personalize Reviews & Workflows and monitor their progress
"These tools allow you to generate hypothesis, test them, and evaluate where you might head in the future. "
Helps universities understand the career paths of bachelor, master, doctoral, and postdoctoral alumni for reporting, outreach, and strategic planning. Enables users to view job positions, employers, locations, and estimated salaries at the individual and aggregate levels and compare outcomes to peers.
- Identify employers frequently hiring your alumni
- Compare your outcomes to other institutions
- Recognize successful alumni for institutional advancement
- Utilize data for training grant applications and renewals
- Showcase career paths to prospective students
- Alumni Insight documentation
"Alumni Insight is a valuable tool in understanding alumni journey, student success, and how well our programs were preparing students for diverse careers."
External Discovery Site
External Discovery Site (EDS) combines Academic Analytics’ accurate and comprehensive scholarly activity data with a university’s own warehoused data to create a modern, configurable, fully pre-populated website that showcases research and researchers at the faculty, program, department, and center level.
- Showcase university scholarship on this public facing website
- Connect faculty expertise to media, philanthropy and industry
- Integrate university-warehoused data
- Scholars can control their pre-populated profiles
- Customize interface to use university look and feel
- External Discovery Site documentation
"This is a tool we use to showcase faculty talent to the external world"
Medical Insight is the only tool available that provides comparative analytics of research metrics for department faculty at medical schools. Our unique dataset gives insight into the scholarly activity of medical department faculty.
Academic Analytics has built a database of over 150,000 medical department faculty across 138 NIH-funded medical schools.
- See the research strengths of your medical school
- Explore collaborations across campus
- Confirm you’re getting your share of honors and funding
- See how your research stacks up to peers
- Medical Insight documentation
Providing academics the ability to explore and connect your university with valuable industry partners. The database and tool solves a number of key challenges such as:
- Identify key alumni who may facilitate successful partnerships across industries
- Determine which companies/industries are seeking academic research support
- Find specific funding opportunities for programs
- Pinpoint faculty partnerships across multiple industries
- Industry Insight documentation